Light Up Princeton Community Organizations and Volunteers
Interested in volunteering on one of our 36 nights of lights?
- Looking for volunteers to help set-up and take down, or volunteer at the event.
- Set-up: Nov. 13 and Nov. 20: 10 am-2pm. The more the merrier, sign up on the link below.
- Take-down: Week of January 2nd. More information to come. To sign-up click on the link below.
- Event workers: Sign-up for a night to volunteer, our goal is to get volunteers to help for 36 nights of lights! 5:30-9pm. 4 volunteers required, more welcome. Volunteers will: Keep traffic flowing, collect food and monetary donations. Lock-up all donations, at the end of the event. Walk around park and pick-up any littering, etc created by the event. Set-up and take down signs/etc. Sign up using the link below.
- Organizations are welcome! Organizations interested in applying for one of five $400 grants, click on the link to the left or graphic below for more information.