Economic Development Authority
USDP 2012 Expansion
The Princeton EDA meets on the third Thursday of each month at 6:00 PM at City Hall. The meetings are staffed by the Community Development Specialist and Community Development Assistant.
Members are appointed by the City Council and serve six year terms. The following individuals currently serve on the Princeton EDA:
- Nicholas Taylor (Term Expires 12-31-2026)
- Charles Snustead (Term Expires 12-31-2022)
- Carrie Petersen (Term Expires 12-31-2026)
- Sharon Sandberg (Term Expires 12-31-2021)
- Genny Reynolds (Term Expires 12-31-2024)
- Council Liaison Thom Walker
- Council Liaison Victoria Hallin
Mission Statement: The Princeton EDA works with partners to encourage business and industry to create quality economic opportunity within the City.
Available Commercial Sites
Are you looking for a great location to start a new business or re-locate an existing business?!
Check out Aero Business Park!