Local & Regional Level:
- Central Minnesota Development Company A private non-profit certified development company that was established to provide special financing to small and mid-sized businesses.
- Central Minnesota Small Business Development Center Organization providing professional expertise and guidance to small business owners.
- East Central Regional Development Commission Organization providing leadership and direction through problem solving. Formation of regional development commissions (RDCs) is authorized under the Regional Development Act of 1969.
- GPS 45:93
- Initiative Foundation Central Minnesota's resource for community development, specializing in grant making, community planning, economic development and donor services.
- Lakes & Pines Community Action Council A private, non-profit corporation that offers a variety of programs to assist low-income families and individuals of the seven county area.
- Minneapolis St. Paul Regional Economic Development Partnership Public-private partnership funded by charitable donations, the GREATER MSP Partnership is committed to stimulating economic growth and prosperity in the Minnesota's 13-county Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area.
- Princeton Area Chamber of Commerce Organization comprised of businesses, civic groups, and individuals from every segment of the community, founded to promote the Princeton area.
- Sherburne County Economic Development Starting, managing or growing a business? Click the icon above for a “best of the web” toolkit of local, state and national resources to help your business succeed.
- Department of Employment & Economic Development The state's principal economic development agency, whose programs promote business recruitment, expansion, and retention; international trade; workforce development; and community development.
- Minnesota Prospector Find optimal business locations using powerful real estate search, demographic analysis, industry reports, and dynamic mapping tools.
- Small Business Administration
- Small Business Development Center
- U.S. Department of Commerce The Commerce Department's mission is to help make American businesses more innovative at home and more competitive abroad.
- U.S. Economic Development Administration A bureau within the U.S. Department of Commerce, EDA's mission is to lead the federal economic development agenda by promoting innovation and competitiveness, preparing American regions for growth and success in the worldwide economy.