The Dunn Bridge
The City Planning Commission members are appointed by the City Council and serve staggered 3-year terms. In addition, there is a representative from each of the surrounding townships that serve as ex-officio members of the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 PM at City Hall.
Planning Commission meetings are staffed by Zoning Specialist, Mary Lou DeWitt. The public is welcome to participate by attending any of the regularly scheduled public meetings.
The following individuals serve on the Princeton Planning Commission:
- Scott Moller (Term Expires 12-31-2023)
- Eldon Johnson (Term Expires 12-31-2023)
- Jim Oliver (Term Expires 12-31-2024)
- Daniel Erickson (Term Expires 12-31-2025)
- Victoria Hallin - City Council Liaison
- Gene Stoeckel (Non-Voting, Princeton Township Rep)